Journey

This year was different. On so many levels. We were pushed into solitude like never before. Some of us broke, but some evolved. I always thought that you have to go through pain to understand stronger and deeper. Pain can be very constructive, if you just let it be. I've always been a fighter, survivor, but I also carry this feeling within me, everywhere I go. In case I need to use it again. While you are torn into these small pieces, it does not necessarily means you're a mess. Because every little piece of you has importance. Through life, we are releasing some of it, and gaining new ones, but they all stay within us forever. We should not be ashamed of anything we let go. Every little piece gave us something, and we would not be what we are today, if there was no letting go and embracing of new shapes, shades and colors. There are people who are obsessed with keeping the same form all their life. I am not one of those people. Maybe late, but I've learned that, the more you change, shape, and break yourself, then come back again through different spectrum, the more you are ready to accept the unknown and all the truths that most of us would prefer not to know. Why is that? Once you even peak there, you will never want to come back. You will know that all the power you were so desperately seeking for, was there, inside of you, all this time, and that's the last place you remembered looking. But also, we are so afraid of our own darkness. And what if I tell you it can be used in a very constructive, powerful way? Everyone breaks at some point. And now I understand, after I saw all my life passing in front of my eyes, that you actually need to let yourself break into pieces, in order to find yourself again through another perspective and finally move up. Destruction can be turned into re-building. You have to be strong and brave, but always push to find your place among the ashes. Or else it's going to burn you alive. I am now truly happy and grateful that I get to enjoy these moments, breathe and just be free. It's all about now - don't take it for granted. 🔸️"Life is all about you, and not at all about you; now, that's two opposing thoughts and yet both of them are true."* *Zhu. Generationwhy. Good Life. July 2016. Copyright © December 2020. Danijela Mališić. All Rights Reserved

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Povratak

Bespuća

Someone You Loved